08:00 - 09:00||Registration|
|09:00 - 09:45||Opening Session|
- Welcome Address by Chaesub Lee, TSB Director, ITU [ Biography ]
- Opening Remarks by Leo Lehmann, SG13 Chairman [ Biography ]
- Introduction to the Workshop’s Objectives, Agenda, and Participants’ Expectations, Rim Belhassine-Cherif, Convener of the Workshop’s Steering Committee, Tunisie Telecom, Tunisia [ Biography | Presentation ]
|09:45 - 11:10||Sessions 1: Requirements and Priorities on Future Trust and Knowledge Infrastrucure and Services |
This session will review the major requirements and priorities on Future Trust and Knowledge Infrastructure and services considering the needs of diverse industry sectors.
Moderator: Marco Carugi, Rapporteur Q2/13 & Q2/20 [ Biography ]
|11:10 - 11:30||Coffee Break|
|11:30 - 12:20||Session 2: Overview on Trust in ICT Infrastructure and Services |
The objective of this session is to define and introduce the Trust concept, summarize the results of previous workshop (Phase 1) on Trust and discuss several aspects of Trust Provisioning in ICT infrastructure and services while providing use cases related to ICT applications and services.
|12:20 - 13:20||
Lunch Break |
|13:20 - 15:00||
Session 3: Key Issues Towards Trustworthy ICT Infrastructure and Services |
This session will give an overview on the technical, policy and governance issues in order to make ICT Infrastructure and services trustworthy.
Moderator: Mark Jeffrey, Rapporteur of Question 19/13 [ Biography ]
- Key Trust Issues Related to NNAI and Services, Sherif Guinena, SG2 Chairman [ Biography | Abstract | Presentation ] ( Remote Participation )
- Trusted Inter-Cloud Challenges, Emil Kowalczyk, Orange Polska [ Biography | Abstract | Presentation ]
- Trustworthy Communication Infrastructure: Principles and Framework, Woojik Chun, KAIST, Korea [ Biography | Abstract | Presentation ]
- Trust Embedded Business Model of Online Service Network (OSN), Minzheong Song, Hansei University, Korea [ Biography | Presentation ]
|15:00 - 15:20||
|15:20 - 17:00||Session 4: Landscape and Working Priorities for Standardization on Trust |
This session will try to identify possible new work items related to trust, that can be proposed for the next study period.
Moderator: Gyu Myoung Lee, LJMU, UK/KAIST, Korea [ Biography ]
- From Weak Online Reputation Metrics to Standardized Attack-Resistant Trust Metrics, Jean-Marc Seigneur, Geneva University, Switzerland [ Biography | Abstract | Presentation ]
- Introduction to X.cogent by Q4/SG17, A Design Consideration for Trustworthiness Indicators, Daisuke Miyamoto, University of Tokyo, Japan [ Biography | Abstract | Presentation ]
- Trust Elevation Frameworks, Abbie Barbir, Rapporteur of Question 10/17 Trust Elevation Protocol (Presented by Martin Euchner, TSB/ITU) [ Biography | Presentation ]
- The SC40 Perspective on Trust, Frank van Outvorst, ISO/IEC JTC1/ SC40 / ASL BiSL Foundation [ Biography | Abstract | Presentation ]
|17:00 - 17:50 ||Panel Discussion: Action Plans for Future ICT Infrastructure |
This session will summarize the key issues discussed in each session and discuss possible new items for Trust standardization in order to guide future ITU-T standardization work in the next study period. The action items will include goals for ITU-T collaboration and coordination with other relevant bodies.
Moderator: Bilel Jamoussi, Chief, Study Groups Department, ITU-T [ Biography ]