Subjective Assessment Methodology in Television
|Subjective Assessment Methodology in Television|
|NOTE: This Handbook is suppressed. Click on the link for further information.|
Publication Notice with Order Form|
This Handbook is suppressed. Potential users may refer to related Recommendations which include, but are not limited to:
- Recommendation ITU-R BT.500-13 (01/2012) "Methodology for the subjective assessment of the quality of television pictures"
- Recommendation ITU-R BT.1788-0 (01/2007) "Methodology for the subjective assessment of video quality in multimedia application"
- Recommendation ITU-R BT.2021-1 (02/2015) "Subjective methods for the assessment of stereoscopic 3DTV systems"
- Recommendation ITU-R BT.2022-0 (08/2012) "General viewing conditions for subjective assessment of quality of SDTV and HDTV television pictures on flat panel displays"
- Recommendation ITU-R BT.2095-0 (04/2016) "Subjective assessment of video quality using Expert Viewing Protocol"