Friday 22 September 2017
Session 1: Digital Government and Digital Public Services
Keynote I: "Thailand Digital Government"
by Dr Sak Sekhonnthod, President & CEO of Electronic Government Agency of Thailand (EGA)
Keynote II: "Estonian E-government Ecosystem: Key Digital and Analog Elements"
by Hannes Astok, Deputy Director, e-Governance Academy, Estonia
Moderator: Hon. Mark Brown, Minister for Telecommunications, Cook Islands
• Hidayatul Haq Hidayat, Chief Information Officer, e-Government Directorate of ICT Ministry, Afghanistan
• Badamsuren Byambaakhuu, Deputy Director, Policy and Coordination Department for IT, Communications & Information Technology Authority of Mongolia
• Sonam Tobgay, Senior ICT Officer, Ministry of Information and Communications, Bhutan
• Lesieli Siasini Petelo, Principal Assistant Secretary, Ministry of Communications, Tonga
• Kesone Soulivong, Deputy Director of E-Government Center, Lao PDR
Session 2: Digital Transformation
Keynote I:"Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0"
Dr Suh, Byung-jo, President, National Information Society Agency (NIA), Republic of Korea
Keynote II:“Gigaband City Enhances Digital Transformation”
Woragarn Likhitdechasakdi, Director, Network Marketing & Solution, Huawei Thailand
Moderator: Mr Ioane Koroivuki, ITU Regional Director for Asia and the Pacific
Alan Silor, Assistant Secretary, Department of Information and Communications Technology, Philippines
Uttam Chand Meena, Assistant Director General, Department of Telecommunication, India
Lap Hien Do, Head of Information System Management Division, e-Government Center, Ministry of Information and Communications, Vietnam
Yu Yu Naing, Assistant Director, Posts and Telecommunications Department, Ministry of Transport and Communications
Muhammad Ali Iqbal, General Manager of Ignite, Ministry of IT & Telecom, Pakistan
Session 3: Smart Sustainable Cities
Moderator: Mr Jaume Salvat, ITU consultant
"Participatory Governance for Good Smart City: Focusing on Implications from Gentrification for Achieving the SDGs"
Dr Chung, Chae Gun, Head, United Nations Project Office on Governance
"Thailand Smart Cities"
Dr Supakorn Siddhichai, Head of Smart City Division, Digital Economy Promotion Agency (DEPA), Thailand
• “Industry Collaboration Enables Smart City”
Su Peng, Director, Network Marketing & Solution, Huawei Southern-East Asia
• “Enabling the human possibilities of smart, safe and sustainable cities”
Guillaume Mascot, Head of Government Relations Asia-Pacific and Japan & India, Nokia
• Barbara Pareglio, Technology Director, Internet of Things Programme, GSMA
Session 4: Digital Societies and Innovations
Moderator: Wisit Atipayakoon, ITU Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific
• "Digital Cities and Innovation Cities for a Smarter City"
Setiaji, Head of Jakarta Smart City
• “FinTech for Unbanked”
Roar Bjaerum, Head of Financial Service,Telenor
• “Mobile Payment Usage in China”
Grace Yin, Director, WeChat Pay, Tencent
”Smart Contract – The Next Frontier”
Sathapon Patanakua, Board Member of Thai FinTech Association, MD & Founder of SmartContract Thailand and Block M.D.
• “Blockchain Technology & Digital Currencies”
Poramin Insom, Lead Developer and Founder of Zcoin