Requesting an e-meeting
Organizers can request an e-meeting by sending an email to the study group secretariat or TSB E-meetings. Requests for ad-hoc e-meetings should be sent as early as possible indicating the topic and the start and finish times.
Requests for official interim meetings – which are displayed on the study group’s Rapporteur group meeting page – should be announced at least two weeks before the call, and should indicate, as a minimum:
- Question number(s) or working party (if appropriate).
- Meeting topic or title.
- Start date/time (Geneva time).
- End date/time (Geneva time).
- Status: planned or confirmed.
- Approximate number of attendees if greater than 20.
Once the e-meeting has been set up, TSB will email an invitation containing the required joining information, which can then be shared with invitees.