The workshop is expected to raise awareness of the participating countries to the services to be provided by a CIRT, the benefit of having a CIRT and the possible mechanisms of funding a CIRT. The main target is to get countries to go for a CIRT implementation with a good picture of their CIRT and its constituencies and how to set it up in a cost efficient way.
At the end of day 3 of the workshop, participants will
- Understand the concept of CIRT,
- Be able to use a systematic method to select the appropriate services and tools,
- Acquire techniques and strategies to create CIRT,
- Have the skills to share information in the community of CIRTs,
- Handle systematically and effectively cybersecurity incidents.