Under the auspices of Centers of Excellence for Asia-Pacific region,
International Telecommunication Union and the State Radio Monitoring
Centre (SRMC), MIIT, China [the current CoE node for Spectrum
Management] are jointly organizing a face-to-face training on "Monitoring RF Spectrum in modern wireless era" from 16 to 20 April 2018.
training is designed to address the technical capacity building of
relevant staff from policy makers, regulators, corporate executives and
managers, i.e. mid to senior level managers, administrators and
officials dealing with Spectrum Management and Monitoring and covers
both theoretical and practical issues. In brief the issues taken up this year include:
- Big data in Spectrum Monitoring,
- Space Radio Monitoring,
- IoT and IMT Spectrum issues,
- UAV based monitoring
- Registration: The total number of participants from outside China has been limited to 30 (to be filled on first come first serve basis with priority to participants from ITU member states in Asia-Pacific). Interested
participants from outside Asia-Pacific region are requested to send a nomination letter from their country focal points of ITU win addition to registration.
- Entry Visa:
The participants requiring an entry visa to China are requested to
contact their local Embassy of People’s Republic of China for
information well in advance. For visa introduction letter kindly fill details correctly in relevant section of registration form.
- Course fee and Language: Course is free of cost and training would be in English only.
- Certificates: Please see certification requirements in program requirements.