For faster processing and publishing, a template has been prepared for delegates who wish to make a contribution to TDAG meetings, in order to minimize formatting at the receiving end.
- Select the meeting for which you wish to submit a contribution
- Source: indicate the entity which you represent at the meeting
- Title: include the title of the proposal/document
- Indicate whether your document is for action or for information*
- Action required: if the document is submitted for action, the action expected from the meeting should be clearly indicated
- Abstract: this field should include a short summary of the proposal
- Text of contribution: This is where the text of your document is to be pasted. If you have tables, graphics, figures or other non-textual elements, they will not be suitably reformatted by the system. In order to solve this shortcoming, you are kindly requested to upload the Word version of the document in the step following the submission of the contribution (step 11).
- Enter your contact details for the contribution. These details will be displayed in the footer of the final document.
- Click Submit. This will display on-screen the submitted document to enable you to review or amend as required. If you wish to make changes, click the "modify request" on the bottom right-corner of the page. Make your changes and click "modify" to save whatever changes you have made.
- When finished, click the "confirm request" button.
- In the following step, you will be able to upload the original Word file by clicking "here". This will open an e-mail message which should be used to send the Word file. The secretariat will be able to include these non-textual elements based on the Word model you uploaded, in the final formatted document to be published.
*Contributions "for action" and/or "for information" should not exceed five (5) pages and must be submitted using the online template available here.