Terms of reference:
- To review existing World Telecommunication Development Conference (WTDC) Resolutions and Recommendations with a view to streamlining them, taking into account the Resolutions in Plenipotentiary Conference and other Sectors as appropriate.
- To give due regard to the outcomes of the Regional Preparatory Meetings for the World Telecommunication Development Conference 2017 (WTDC-17), as far as the Resolutions and Recommendations are concerned.
- To report to the 2017 meeting of TDAG.
Composition of the Correspondence Group on streamlining Resolutions:
- The Correspondence Group is open to all ITU Member States and ITU-D Sector Members.
- The Correspondence Group is convened by Dr Ahmad Reza Sharafat (Vice-Chairman of TDAG).
- The Correspondence Group will use an email mailing list.
- The Correspondence Group may include email exchange via the email list or through electronic meetings.
- The terms of reference for the Group were approved by TDAG 2016, and the group will start its work during TDAG 2016.
- The Group will conclude its work so as to finalize and submit its report to TDAG in 2017.
- Periodic progress reports will be submitted to TDAG by its chairman as deemed appropriate.