SpaceCom software package is a stand-alone application designed to assist administrations and the Bureau in the management of the comments on four types of Special Sections as listed below:
- CR/C Special Sections concerning requests for coordination under No. 9.11 to 9.14, 9.21 and RS33 2.1 in order to publish the Special Section CR/D/-- in the BR IFIC (Space Services).
- Again for CR/C Special Sections but now using the 9.41-Module, an administration may request for inclusion or exclusion, under the provisions of No.9.41, of its name from the administrations identified under No.9.36 in accordance with the provisions of No. 9.7, 9.7A or 9.7B. In order to publish the Special Section CR/E/-- in the BR IFIC (Space Services).
- API/A Special Sections with information for frequency bands which are not subject to Coordination procedure (see Sub-Section IA of Article 9 of the RR) under No. 9.2B, in order to publish the Special Section API/B/-- in the BR IFIC (Space Services).
- AP30-30A/E Part A Special Sections, in order to publish the corresponding AP30-30A/E /-- Part D Special Section related to Region 2, in the BR IFIC (Space Services).
- AP30-30A/F/C Special Sections, in order to publish the Special Section AP30-30A/F/D/-- related to Region 2, in the BR IFIC (Space Services).
The installation file below is a self-extracting setup file.
To download and install the SpaceCom software, click on the link and save the file to a temporary directory on your PC.
After downloading the file, you should then run the file (by double-clicking on it from Windows Explorer, etc); this will automatically execute the setup procedure.
Note: The SpaceCom installations are also on BR IFIC DVD.
To comment on BR IFIC before BR IFIC 2836 please continue to use SpaceCom v7.
The use of SpaceCom v8 will start with IFIC 2836 and further.
SpaceCom v7 and SpaceCom v8 can run in parallel.