International Telecommunication Union (ITU) is organizing “4th
Annual Asia-Pacific Spectrum Management Conference: supporting ITU
Asia-Pacific Regional Initiative on Spectrum Management” to be held in Bangkok
Marriott Sukhumvit hotel, Bangkok-Thailand, from 17 to 19 July 2018.
Objectives and Target:
is supported by Forum Global alongwith Ministry of Sciency and ICT (MSIT) Republic of Korea, and aims to bring together senior level staff from
policy makers, regulators, Industry and academia for discussions on key
spectrum management issues, including but not limited to:
- Spectrum for IoT and Industry 4.0
- Enabling efficient spectrum Management for IMT-Advanced spectrum
- Meeting the IMT-2020 spectrum requirements of today and in future
- WRC-19 – regional planning and preparations
- Economic issues related to Spectrum
- Delivering the digital economy through development national connectivity plans.
Notes on Participation:
- Registration of the event would strictly be done online through the registration link HERE.
- To facilitate participation from developing countries, ITU is pleased to provide one
fellowship for each eligible country, subject to availability of funds,
with preference to those related applicants would be able to share the national
Spectrum Management practices during the conference. Applicants requesting
fellowships are required to submit their fellowship request forms, available under the event documents tab, duly signed by their respective Administrations no later than 6th June 2018.
- Entry Visa:
The participants requiring an entry visa to Thailand are requested to
contact their local Embassy of Thailand for
information well in advance.