|10:00 - 11:30
||Session 4 – Resource discovery and management (Track 1)|
Session Chair: Mitsuji Matsumoto (Waseda University, Japan; Kaleidoscope 2013 Steering Committee member)
- S4.1 System design and numerical analysis of adaptive resource discovery in wireless application networks.*
Wei Liu, Takayuki Nishio, Ryoichi Shinkuma (Kyoto University, Japan) [presentation]
- S4.2 Design and Implementation of virtualized ICT resource management system for carrier network services toward Cloud computing era.*
Yoshihiro Nakajima, Hitoshi Masutani, Wenyu Shen, Osamu Kamatani, Masaki Fukui (NTT Network Innovation Laboratories, Japan); Hiroyuki Tanaka, Katsuhiro Shimano (NTT, Japan); Ryutaro Kawamura (Cyber Solutions Laboratories, NTT corporation, Japan) [presentation]
- S4.3 Harmonized Q-Learning For Radio Resource Management In LTE Based Networks.
Dhananjay Kumar (Anna University, India); Kanagaraj Nachimuthu Nallasamy (Alcatel-Lucent India Limited, India); Sri Lakshmi (Anna University MIT Campus, India) [presentation]
|11:30 - 12:00
||Coffee Break at the Showcase|
|12:00 - 12:40
|Fast-Forward Poster Preview Session Chair: Martin Adolph
|12:40 - 13:00
||Introduction to Showcase: Yasuyuki Koga (Director, Standardization Promotion Office, National Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Japan) |
|13:00 - 14:00
|14:00 - 16:00
||Session 5 – Supporting future applications (Track 2)|
Session Chair: Mostafa Hashem Sherif (AT&T, USA; Kaleidoscope 2013 Steering Committee member)
- S5.1 Invited Paper: Hybridcast: a new media experience by integration of broadcasting and broadband.
Hisayuki Ohmata, Masaru Takechi, Shigeaki Mitsuya, Kazuhiro Otsuki, Akitsugu Baba, Kinji Matsumura, Keigo Majima, Shunji Sunasaki (NHK, Japan)
- S5.2 Standard-based Publish-Subscribe Service Enabler for Social Applications and Augmented Reality Services.*
Oscar Rodríguez Rocha (Politecnico di Torino, Italy); Boris Moltchanov (Telecom Italia, Italy) [presentation]
- S5.3 QoXphere: A New QoS Framework for Future Networks.*
Eva Ibarrola, Eduardo Saiz, Luis Zabala, Leire Cristobo (University of the Basque Country, Spain); Jin Xiao (University of Waterloo, Canada) [presentation]
- S5.4 Telebiometric Information Security and Safety Management.*
Phillip H Griffin (Booz Allen Hamilton, USA) [presentation]
|16:00 - 16:30
||Coffee Break at the Showcase|
|16:30 - 18:00
Session Chair: Martin Adolph (ITU-T, Switzerland)
- P.1 A Proposal of a New Packet Scheduling Algorithm and Its Evaluation.
Tetsushi Matsuda (Mitsubishi Electric Corp, Japan) [presentation]
Digital Space Transmission of An Interference Fringe-Type Computer-Generated Hologram Using IrSimple.Masataka Tozuka
, Koki Sato
, Makoto Ohki (Shonan Institute of Technology, Japan); Kunihiko Takano (Tokyo Metropolitan College of Industrial Technology, Japan) [presentation
Integrated Telecommunication Technology for the Next Generation Networks.
Victor Tikhonov (A S Popov Odesa National Academy of Telecommunications, Ukraine); Petro Vorobiyenko
(ONAT, Ukraine) [presentation
Research on ICT service energy impact assessment method: How much energy to manufacture a chip.
Sebastien Schinella, Stephane Le Masson, Tomoko Tanaka
(France Télécom-Orange, France); Didier Marquet (Orange Labs, France); Xavier Chavanne, Jean-Pierre Frangi (Université Paris Diderot, France) [presentation
- P.6 Self-Verified DNS Reverse Resolution.
Zheng Wang, Rui Wang (China Organizational Name Administration Center, P.R. China) [presentation]
- P.7 A Periodic Combined-Content Distribution Mechanism in Peer-Assisted Content Delivery Networks.
Naoya Maki, Ryoichi Shinkuma (Kyoto University, Japan); Tatsuya Mori (NTT, Japan); Noriaki Kamiyama, Ryoichi Kawahara (NTT Service Integration Laboratories, Japan) [presentation]
- P.8 Medication Error Protection System with a Body Area Communication Tag.
Yoshitoshi Murata, Nobuyoshi Sato, Tsuyoshi Takayama (Iwate Prefectural University, Japan); Shuji Ikuta (NTT ComTechnology Corporation, Japan) [presentation]
- P.9 Intra-City Digital Divide Measurements Through Clustering.
Tugra Sahiner, Gunes Karabulut Kurt (Istanbul Technical University, Turkey); Aysegul Ozbakır (Yildiz Technical University, Turkey) [presentation]
- P.10 ICT Innovation In South Africa: Lessons Learnt From Mxit.
Michael Kahn (University of Stellenbosch, South Africa)
- P.11 Review of challenges in national ICT policy process for African countries.
Frank Makoza, Wallace Chigona (University of Cape Town, South Africa)
- P.12 The role of intelligent transportation systems in developing countries and importance of standardization.
Muzaffar Djalalov (Scientific Engineering and Marketing Researches Center, Uzbekistan) [presentation]