This Workshop is addressed to representatives of ministries, regulators, telecom operators, universities and general education institutions, telecommunication equipment manufacturers, software developers and other interested stakeholders of the ITU Member States, Sector Members and Associates from the CIS and Georgia.
The Workshop is aimed at experience exchange in the field of human capacity building in ICT. In particular, the workshop will cover the following issues:
- Role of governments and international organizations in human capacity building in the field of telecommunications/ICT
- Intensifying ICT implementation in education: best practices of using ICT to create additional opportunities for human capacity building
- Technical, organizational and procedural aspects of human capacity building for telecommunications/ICT development
- Ensuring safety of e-learning environment
- ICT for inclusive education: use of ICT for training persons with disabilities