Proposed Terms of Reference
On the basis of contributions from Member States, Sector Members and others to TDAG-20, as well as the results of the two Web Dialogues on WTDC Reform, it is proposed that a dedicated TDAG Working Group be established with the following terms of reference:
- To review WTDC preliminary proposals on WTDC preparatory process including responses to the BDT survey on WTDC reform that was discussed during the two TDAG web dialogues, as well as any other related Member contributions to TDAG-20 virtual meeting on WTDC;
- In consultation with ITU membership and the TDAG Bureau, make recommendations for arrangements with preparatory meetings and events prior to the conference;
- To develop proposals and make recommendations that might enhance the arrangements for the conference, including:
- Conference content;
- Determination of conference theme(s);
- Consider the Thematic tracks;
- Key stakeholders.
- To report to the next meeting of TDAG.
Composition of the Group:
- The Working Group is open to all ITU Member States and ITU-D Sector Members;
- The Working Group is chaired by Santiago Reyes-Borda (Canada);
- The Working Group may meet electronically, as required, and otherwise communicate electronically;
- The Working Group may meet during TDAG, normally not at the same time as another group.