Professor, University of Luxemborg
Latif Ladid holds the following positions:
- Founder & President, IPv6 FORUM
- Emeritus Trustee, Internet Society
- Board Member IPv6 Ready & Enabled Logos Program
- Member of 3GPP PCG (Board)
- Member of IEEE 5G Initiative Steering Committee (Future Networks Initiative) and IEEE IoT Steering Committee.
- Vice-Chair,ETSI,IPv6, Industry Specification Group :
Member of Future Internet Forum EU Member States (representing Luxembourg).
IPv6 Forum Internet Pioneer Award, 2002IPv6 Life Time Achievement Award, 2016.
Research Fellow at University of Luxembourg (since 2006) on multiple European Commission Next Generation Technologies Projects.
Former VP, Ericsson Telebit, Sweden; Former VP, Develcon, Canada