|09:00 - 09:30|
|09:30 - 10:00|
Accountability in the Cloud. [Presentation]
Siani Pearson, HP Security and Cloud Research Labs, Bristol, UK
Session Chair: Kai Jakobs (RWTH Aachen University, Germany; Kaleidoscope Technical Programme Committee Chair)
|10:00 - 10:30|
|10:30 - 12:00|
Session 3 - Trust in the Cloud
Session Chair: Helena Mitchell (Georgia Institute of Technology, USA)
- S3.1 Regulation and Standardization of Data Protection in Cloud Computing. [Presentation]
Martin Löhe (Technical University Berlin & Fraunhofer FOKUS, Germany); Knut Blind (Berlin University of Technology, Germany)
- S3.2 Autonomic Trust Management in Cloud-based and Highly Dynamic IoT Applications.
Suneth Namal and Hasindu Gamaarachchi (University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka); Gyu Myoung Lee (Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom); Tai-Won Um (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute, Korea) [Presentation]
- S3.3 The Impact of Cloud Computing on the Transformation of Healthcare System in South Africa. [Presentation]
Thembayena Mgozi and Richard Weeks (University of Pretoria, South Africa)
|12:00 - 12:30|
Fast-forward Poster Session
Session Chair: Martin Adolph (ITU-T, Switzerland)
|12:30 - 13:30|
Session Chair: Martin Adolph (ITU-T, Switzerland) [Presentation]
- P.1 MUNIQUE: Multi-view No-Reference Image Quality Evaluation.
José Vinícius de Miranda Cardoso (Federal University of Campina Grande - UFCG, Brazil); Carlos Danilo Regis (IFPB & Iecom, Brazil); Marcelo S. Alencar (Federal University of Campina Grande & Institute for Advanced Studies in Communications, Brazil)
- P.2 A presentation format of architecture description based on the concept of multilayer networks.
Andrey Shchurov and Radek Marik (Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic)
- P.3 Privacy, Consumer Trust and Big Data: Privacy by Design and the 3C's.
Michelle Chibba (Privacy and Big Data Institute, Ryerson University, Canada); Ann Cavoukian (Ryerson University, Canada)
- P.4 SOSLite: Lightweight Sensor Observation Service (SOS) for the Internet of Things (IoT).
Juan Vicente Pradilla, Carlos Palau, Manuel Esteve (Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain)
- P.5 Future Mobile Communication Services on Balance between Freedom and Trust.
Yoshitoshi Murata (Iwate Prefectural University, Japan) [Presentation]
- P.6 Mauritius eHealth - Trust in the Healthcare Revolution
Leckraj Bholah (University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom); Kemley Beharee (University of Mauritius, Mauritius)
|13:30 - 14:30|
|14:30 - 16:30|
Session 4 – Advances in networks and services I
Session Chair: Vladimir Lavrukhin (The Bonch-Bruevich Saint Petersburg State University of Telecommunications (SPbSUT), Russian Federation)
- S4.1 WhiteNet: A White Space Network for Campus Connectivity Using Spectrum Sensing Design Principles. [Presentation]
Hope Mauwa and Antoine Bagula (University of Western Cape, South Africa); Marco Zennaro (ICTP - The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Italy)
- S4.2 A DCO-OFDM system employing beneficial clipping method. [Presentation]
Xiaojing Zhang and Peng Liu (North China Electric Power University, P.R. China); Jiang Liu (Waseda University, Japan); Song Liu (North China Electric Power University, P.R. China & Waseda University, Japan)
- S4.3 Adaptive Video Streaming Over HTTP through 3G/4G Wireless Networks Employing Dynamic On The Fly Bit Rate Analysis. [Presentation]
Dhananjay Kumar, Nandha Kishore Easwaran, A. Srinivasan, A. J. Manoj Shankar (Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University, India); Arun Raj L (B.S. Abdur Rahman University, India)
- S4.4 Cloud Based Spectrum Manager for Future Wireless Regulatory Environment.
Moshe Timothy Masonta (Tshwane University of Technology & Centre for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), South Africa); Dumisa Ngwenya (Council for Scientific and Industrial Research & University of Pretoria, South Africa) *
|16:30 - 18:00|
Session 5 – Advances in networks and services II
Session Chair: Ved P. Kafle (National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT), Japan)
- S5.1 Seamless Mobility in Data Aware Networking. [Presentation]
Jairo López (Hitachi Ltd. Research & Development Group, Japan); Li Zhu, Zheng Wen and Takuro Sato (Waseda University, Japan); Mohammad Arifuzzaman (Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada)
- S5.2 Proactive-caching based Information Centric Networking Architecture for Reliable Green Communication in Intelligent Transport System. [Presentation]
Quang Ngoc Nguyen and Takuro Sato (Waseda University, Japan); Mohammad Arifuzzaman (Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada)
- S5.3 Network Failure Detection System for Traffic Control using Social Information in Large-Scale Disasters. [Presentation]
Chihiro Maru (Ochanomizu Universiy, Japan); Miki Enoki (IBM Research - Tokyo, Japan); Akihiro Nakao and Shu Yamamoto (University of Tokyo, Japan); Saneyasu Yamaguchi (Kogakuin University, Japan); Masato Oguchi (Ochanomizu University, Japan)