for administrative corrrespondence related to space services
Address to e-Communications:
| Notice for Administrations|
- As from 23 October 2019, all types of administrative correspondence related to space services between Administrations and the Bureau, as well as between Administrations, can be communicated using an online communication platform "e-Communications".
- During an initial period of operation,
- correspondence from Administrations to the Bureau can be sent either using the traditional means of communication or using "e-Communications".
- outgoing correspondence from the Bureau will be sent by both the traditional means of communication and through the “e-Communications”.
- All existing users registered with the "e-Submission for Satellite Network Filings" with Administration Manager or Administration User roles as of 22 October 2019 have been automatically added to the “e-Communications” system with the same roles.
- The all correspondence communicated with the Bureau via telefax or email after 23 October 2019 will be uploaded on the pages of "Inbox" (for the correspondence from the Bureau to Administrations) or "Sent" box (for the correspondence from Administrations to the Bureau).
- The list of Administrations already registered on the system is shown on this page and on the system site.
- Please see more detailed information on this page and Circular Letter CR/450.
Abstract of e-Communications
e-Communications is an online communication platform to allow administrations and the Bureau to send and receive administrative correspondences related to space services through an online interface instead via emails or faxes. This system has been developed under Resolution 907 (rev WRC-15).
This online application covers all types of administrative correspondences including non Spacecom comments (comments which don't require SpaceCom comments files) between administrations and the Bureau as well as between administrations.
|Abstract of e-Communications|
(Figure can be expanded when you click on the figure above)
For more information