Geneva, Switzerland, 16 March 2020
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
and ISO TC 307 are organizing a joint workshop on DLT security, identity management and privacy which will take place on 16 March 2020 in ITU headquarters, in Geneva, Switzerland.
The objectives of the workshop are but not limited to;
- share work items published and underway by ITU-T SG17 Q14 and ISO TC 307/WG2 and JWG 4
- share the scope of both groups
- share the work methodology to develop work items
- share future planned work items by both groups
- explore common interested topics between both groups in the areas of DLT security, identity management and privacy
Participation in the workshop is open to ITU Member States, Sector Members, Associates and Academic Institutions and to any individual from a country that is a member of ITU who wished to contribute to the work. This includes individuals who are also members of international, regional and national organizations, especially from ISO/TC307. Participation in the workshop is free of charge.