How do I connect my laptop to the overhead projectors?
- Remove the video cable from the PC on the podium
- Connect the video cable to the auxiliary video output on the laptop
- Hold down the function (FN) key and hit the appropriate “F” key (F7 for IBM, but this may vary according to make and model)
- once to redirect the video output to the projector.
- twice to have video output on the screen and the projector
- three times to turn off the auxiliary video output.
- The display settings on the laptop may need to be adjusted for a satisfactory display.
- After the presentation, please ensure that the video cable is re-connected to the podium PC.