How do I subscribe to a mailing list?
- Go to the ITU-T Electronic Registration and Subscription Service page.
- Click on the “Login” button and identify yourself with your TIES username and password, or your Guest account username and password.
- Once logged on your services page, click on the “Subscription” button.
- Expand the tree view (click on ) to see all mailing lists to which you can subscribe.
Note: Guest accounts will only see public mailing lists.
- Check the lists that you want to subscribe to and click the “Submit” button.
- Shortly afterwards you will receive an email confirmation to your default email address.
- The subscription procedure might take up to 1 hour to be fully completed.
- Most of the ITU-T mailing lists are reserved to ITU-T members only. If you want to subscribe to a specific mailing list as a guest, you should send a request to the concerned Study Group secretariat.
- Adding email addresses not associated with an account (TIES or Guest) is no longer allowed.