High-level Dialogue: Promoting Global Cooperation to harness the power of AI to mitigate COVID-19
This high level dialogue will bring together leaders from international and regional organizations, government, academia, the private sector, media, and civil society to discuss the ways in which AI has been harnessed to mitigate COVID-19 and promote multi-stakeholder global cooperation in this field. The session will highlight best practices and lessons learned in harnessing AI to combat COVID-19, and propose recommendations going forward concerning the way a human-rights based and ethical AI can be harnessed to meet the sustainable development goals and future epidemics.
- C10. Ethical dimensions of the Information Society
- C11. International and regional cooperation
- Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all
- Goal 16: Promote just, peaceful and inclusive societies
- Goal 17: Revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development