Mrs Khédija GHARIANI, Secretary-General, Arab Information and Communication Technology Organization (AICTO)
Has been Secretary-General of the Arab ICT Organization since 1st January 2008
Graduated from Sup' Telecom, Ecole Nationale Supérieure, Paris, - 1984, she has occupied a number of high level positions, namely :
- Secretary of State to the Minister of Communication Technologies for computer Science,
Internet and Free Open Source Software, November 2004- to 31 December 2007.
- General Manager of the National Agency for Frequencies (ANF), 2002 – 2004.
- General Manager of “Tunisie Telecom”, 2001 – 2002.
- CEO of the Tunisian Internet Agency (ATI), 1999 –2001.
- General Manager of the Telecom Research and Studies’ Center (CERT), Tunis, 1997 – 1999.
Associative Activities :
Khédija Ghariani is Active Member of different associations dealing with :
- The Sup’ Telecom engineers’ Association
- “Women & ICT” Association
- Persons with specific needs