The SG 13 correspondence groups currently in operation.
To subscribe to any of the mailing lists, visit the ITU-T Electronic Registration and Subscription Service.
1. Correspondence group between Q.14/13 and ISO/IEC JTC 1 SC 6 [FN-COLLABORATION]
(Continued; it was set up in January 2011)
•Terms of reference: To find future collaboration topics between SG13 and JTC 1 SC 6.
• Conveners: Takashi Egawa and Shin-Gak Kang
• Mailing list: email@example.com
• Archive: http://www.itu.int/ml/lists/arc/fncollaboration
2. Correspondence group on trust in ICT (led by Q16/13) [CG-Trust]
(New; set up on 1 May 2015)
• Terms of reference: To develop a technical report which contains definition, use cases, functional classification;
IoT and cloud computing specific issues related to trust; overall strategies of standardization for trust provisioning. Detailed ToR
• Convener: Gyu Myoung Lee
• Mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Archive: http://www.itu.int/ml/lists/arc/cg-trust
Correspondence Groups that concluded activities