ITU-T events present a unique marketing opportunity attracting representatives of government, the private sector, academic and research institutes, and civil society.
The experts volunteered by the membership to develop ITU-T's international standards (ITU-T Recommendations) are global leaders in their fields. Sponsorship goes a long way in supporting the work of these experts – work of immense value to the public interest – and in helping them spread word of their work to all corners of the globe through open-to-all events such as ITU-T Workshops.
ITU-T Workshops are an effective means of outreach to developing countries, taking the show on the road to expand ITU-T's global community. Workshops have led to ITU-T and its members creating new partnerships with experts and organizations not previously involved with ITU-T's work. These events have also formed the spark for numerous new ITU-T work areas, with many credited as the origin of some of the highest-profile topics on the ITU-T work programme.
Sponsorship packages are available in accordance with the models outlined below. Should none of the options suit your requirements, please contact us at tsbworkshops[at]itu.int to enquire about our custom packages which can be designed to meet your exact requirements.
- Branded Lunch, dinner, reception and coffee breaks
This package provides visibility to a sponsor (‘supporter’ in ITU parlance) for the duration of an event as participants refresh and network between sessions. Such breaks are where lasting partnerships find their root, with like-minded experts taking the time to discuss how they might collaborate in the future. The sponsor is invited to brand this gathering, with some options detailed below. Please contact tsbworkshops[at]itu.int to discuss bespoke arrangements.
- Branded Giveaways
Briefcases, bags and backpacks (please contact us for the full list of available merchandise) carrying the logo of the sponsor and ITU’s branding of the event are distributed to participants, providing great visibility for sponsors. Giveaways can contain key information, relevant during and after the event, to make their presence part of the process and outcome of the event.
- Branded Audiovisual, WiFi, and interpretation services
Sponsoring audiovisual and information services is a highly effective way to keep the sponsor in the minds of the many participants at the event and in the press conference rooms. ITU has been the trailblazer in the United Nations system with respect to online ‘remote participation’, and branded audiovisual content thus reaches an audience wider than just that present at an event.
- Custom Package:
Any or all of the above, and more! Contact us to develop a unique sponsorship package tailored to your needs. The more creative, the better! Reach us at tsbworkshops[at]itu.int.
Visibility on Site
- Lunch, dinner, reception and coffee breaks
- Opportunity to distribute sponsor’s promotional material and collateral during the event.
- Sponsorship signage and banners (reasonable dimensions) at the social event, dinners, cocktails, and coffee breaks offered.
- Opportunity to distribute giveaways.
- Distribution of the offered material, also with sponsor’s promo material inside, providing an ideal opportunity for sponsors to distribute their key message to each of these target groups.
- Audiovisual, WiFi, and interpretation services
- Sponsor’s signage on the offered equipment (video screens, interpreter’s boxes, wifi/internet equipment) for the duration of the event.
Visibility on the Web
Sponsor’s logo on the event’s page and in the programme, and linked to the sponsor’s web site.
Visibility on Printed Material
Sponsor’s logo on flyers and posters. Special sponsor’s terms and conditions, if any, will be taken into account according to the existing ITU rules.
Sponsor’s name and logo on proceedings, if any.
- Sponsor’s logo in print advertising of the event, if any.
- Sponsor’s name mentioned in ITU-T e-flash/ news log and press release, if any.