Emerging Cyber Security Law and its impact on Information Society / Cyberlaw Trends of 2019
International Commission on Cyber Security Law /Cyberlaws.Net
The Thematic Workshop entitled “Emerging Cyber Security Law and its impact on Information Society / Cyberlaw Trends of 2019” will aim to examine the current status of Cyberlaw as emerging discipline as also the emergence of cyber security law as prominent sub-discipline emerging within the Cyberlaw umbrella. More and more countries are increasingly coming up with new cyber security legislations and policies which have a direct impact upon all stakeholders. The advent of Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchains and increasing cyber security breaches means that various legal, policy and regulatory concerning the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchains need to be appropriately addressed.
This Thematic Workshop will also look at emerging global trends in the context of Cyberlaw and Cyber Security Law and what further needs to be done to strengthen the cyber ecosystem.
The Thematic Workshop will also examine the contribution of global events like International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity for the purposes of identifying significant Cyberlaw and Cyber Security trends on the horizon. The Thematic Workshop will also examine the current global Cyberlaw responses that need to be evolved in this direction.
· Dr. Pavan Duggal, Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Chairman, International Commission on Cyber Security Law (Moderator)
· Prof. Dr. Christoph Stückelberger, President and Founder at Globethics.net Foundation and Executive Director at Geneva Agape Foundation
· Alfredo Ronchi, Secretary General, EC MEDICI Framework
· Dr. Mohammad Najeeb Azizi, Chairman of Afghanistan Telecommunication Regulatory Authority (ATRA)
· Dr. Madeleine Scherb, President, Health and Environment Program
· Dr. Kokula Krishna Hari Kunasekaran, Secretary General, ASDF International
· Mr. Gonzalo Lopez-Barajas Huder, Internet Policies executive
· Drishyaa Duggal, Youth Ambassador, Centre Against Cyber Bullying (CACB)
· Saakshar Duggal, Youth Coordinator, Center Against Cyber Bullying (CACB)