This Conference is addressed to representatives of ministries, regulators, telecom operators, universities and general education institutions, telecommunication equipment manufacturers, software developers and other interested stakeholders of the ITU Member States, Sector Members and Associates from the CIS.
The Conference is aimed at sharing experiences in the field of post-NGN, 4G and 5G. In particular, the Conference will cover the following issues:
- Innovative approaches to service provision in post-NGN, 4G and 5G networks
- Legislative and regulatory aspects of service provision in post-NGN, 4G and 5G networks
- Technical issues of network convergence of incumbent telecom service providers
- Cybersecurity issues related to the implementation of post-NGN, 4G and 5G technologies
- Organizational and economic aspects of service provision in post-NGN, 4G and 5G networks
- Internet of things: municipal, vehicle, healthcare networks