New Skies Satellites B.V.
SES WORLD SKIES is the newly combined SES division that brings together SES AMERICOM and SES NEW SKIES. SES WORLD SKIES serves broadcasters, cable programmers, telecommunications companies and networks, governments, aeronautical and maritime communications integrators, Internet service providers, and educational institutions with efficient communications and content distribution solutions. Recognized as a major innovator of advanced satellite communications services, the SES division operates a fleet of 25 satellites in key orbital positions capable of providing coverage and service throughout the world. SES WORLD SKIES also has six spacecraft under construction and access to global ground facilities. SES WORLD SKIES has offices in Princeton, The Hague, Washington, D.C., Mexico City, Sao Paulo, London, Accra, Johannesburg, Beijing, Singapore, and Sydney. For more information, visit www.ses.com.
|Based in||Netherlands (Kingdom of the)|
|ITU Global Directory||New Skies Satellites B.V.|
- Administrator General in the Luxembourg Ministry of Finance
- Member of the Board of Directors of Société Européenne des Satellites (SES)
- Vice Chairman of SES’ Board of Directors
- Chairman of Société Nationale de Crédit et d'Investissement, Luxembourg
- Luxembourg Government Commissioner to Compagnie Luxembourgeoise de Télédiffusion (CLT)
- Luxembourg Government Commissioner to Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
- Chairman of the Economic and Social Council (Luxembourg)