Get access to the full range of ITU-T meetings and activities and influence the development of standards from the beginning to the end (more rights).
The annual fee for Sector Member is
Organizations in a few low income countries benefit from a special reduced fee:
3,975 CHF per year.
Focus your resources on a specific ICT topic and participate in one chosen Study Group at a reduced price (more rights).
The annual fee for Associate is
Attend all ITU-T meetings and contribute technical input at a special fee. This option is available to universities and related research establishments (more rights).
The annual fee for Academia is
Academia in developing countries benefit from a special reduced fee:
1,987 CHF per year.
For more information about membership fees, please visit the Join ITU webpage
Benefits for all members:
- Participate in meetings: Take an active part in ITU-T Study Groups, working parties and expert groups, seminars, colloquia and workshops.
- Influence standards in the making: Submit contributions and comments throughout the standardization process and propose new work items for standardization.
- Take on leadership roles: Hold management positions in ITU-T Study Groups, and drive the standardization work while building up your knowledge, capacities and profile.
- Access restricted information: Sign up for a free TIES account and get access to a large volume of information such as draft ITU-T Recommendations, meetings' documents and reports, databases, questionnaires, training modules, etc.
- Keep track of the latest technological developments: Receive notifications about approval of new standards, latest publications, new work items and working groups, call for papers, etc. and receive invitations to ITU-T events.
- Build up your brand: co-organize or sponsor seminars and workshops; provide experts and speakers to ITU-T events; be referenced in ITU member directory, etc.