The Forum will be attended by representatives of national policy and decision makers, legislators, regulators, telecommunication operators, telecommunication equipment manufacturers, software developers, academia, civil society and other interested stakeholders, including development and funding agencies from CIS and Europe.
The Forum will provide a platform for strengthening regional cooperation, information sharing, and discussion on innovation and startups in the field of ICT, as well as for promoting constructive dialogue between international, regional and national organizations, governments, ICT industry, consumers and academia.
In particular, the Forum will cover the following topics:
- Creating ICT-centric innovation ecosystem
- Role of national, regional and international stakeholders in fostering the growth of startups in ICT sector
- Future technology developments: opportunities, challenges and business strategies
- Strengthening the culture of entrepreneurship and business skills of all stakeholders
- Funding mechanisms for applied research, innovation and development
- Intellectual property protection
- Incorporation of innovation and entrepreneurship in the education system
- Multi-sectoral and multi-stakeholder cooperation and partnership to promote ICT innovations