SpacePub – Space Publication System
|The ITU Radiocommunication Bureau SpacePub system, is a PC based software application for printing satellite networks/earth stations from a SRS formatted database. It creates a RTF (Rich Text Format) file readable by Microsoft Word. It also allows the user to specify that the associated graphical data be included in the document; this data is taken from the GIMS database. It presently supports the following forms of notice: |
- Appendix 4 (AP4/II and AP4/III) notification of satellite networks and earth stations.
- Appendix 4 (AP4/IV) notification of assignments to Radioastronomy stations.
- Appendix 4 (AP4/V and AP4/VI) notification of Advance Publication of planned satellite networks:
- AP4/VI GSO or non-GSO satellite system subject to coordination under Section II of Article 9.
- AP4/V GSO or non-GSO satellite system not subject to coordination under Section II of Article 9.
- Broadcasting-satellite service (BSS) networks: Appendices 30, 30A, and 30-30A
- Fixed Satellite Service (FSS) networks: Appendice 30B
- Due diligence information: Resolution 49.
The installation file below is a self-extracting setup file.
To download and install SpacePub software, click on the link and save the file to a temporary directory on your PC.
After downloading the file, you should then run the file (by double-clicking on it from Windows Explorer, etc); this will decompress the installation files into a temporary directory on your hard disk, and then automatically execute the setup procedure.
NB! Version 8 of SpacePub reflects all modifications and additions to Appendix 4 of the Radio Regulations amended by WRC-2015.
Note: The SpacePub installation is also on BR IFIC DVD.
|Installation file Version 184.108.40.206 ||73.9 MB||29 March 2017|
|Installation file Version 7.0.13
||02 May 2016|
What's new in SpacePub
||10 March 2017|
For further information contact: Space Administrative Software Division