Submit Session Information
Session Organizers are invitied to use this form to submit to the WSIS Secretariat
the details of the session/workshop that they plan to organize.
* Denotes an optional field
e.g. ITU / UNESCO / UNDTAD / UNDP
For use in the Programme Brochure and Forum
track Outcome Document. Please provide
high-resolution images suitable for printing.
300-500 words describing the session. Please refer in particular to the following:
- Some successful projects relevant to the thematic focus of your session
Link between your workshop and issues relevant to WSIS+10 including:
- Achievements in the last 10 years
- Challenges in the last 10 years
- Vision beyond 2015
- What is the vision of your organization vis a vis the WSIS Process beyond 2015?
Please include the following for each speaker: full name,
designation/job title, organization and country if applicable.
- H.E. Ms Jane Doe, Minister, Ministry, Country
- Mr John Roe, Project Manager, Division, Organization
You will need access to this email address to confirm the
submission and to edit previously submitted sessions.
e.g. Ms Jane Doe
WSIS Forum 2015 | Innovating Together: Enabling ICTs for Sustainable Development
25–29 May 2015, International
Telecommunication Union (ITU), Place des
Nations, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland