World Telecommunication and Information Society Day
“Digital technologies for older persons and healthy ageing”
What: High-level panel to mark WTISD 2022
When: Tuesday, 17 May, 13:00 to 14:30 (CET)
Where: ITU Members, Missions to the UN in Geneva and representatives from sister UN organizations can attend in person at ITU by registering here. Badges can be collected on Tuesday, 17 May, from 11:00 to 13:30 (CET) at the ITU Headquarters, Montbrillant building. To participate remotely, through the WSIS Forum 2022, register here.
Programme: See the programme here.
- Mr Houlin Zhao, Secretary-GeneraI, International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- Dr Zsuzsanna Jakab, Deputy Director-General, World Health Organization (WHO)
- H.E. Ms. Ursula Owusu-Ekuful, Minister, Ministry of Communication and Digitalization, Ghana
- My Linh Kha, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Japan Asia-Pacific, AMGEN
- Dr Jane Barratt, Secretary-General, International Federation on Ageing (IFA)
- Justin Derbyshire, Chief Executive Officer, HelpAge International