Space Network Systems Online
Help on networks received by the bureau under Res49/Res552
The scope of the queryThis query allows you to create a list of geostationary and non-geostationary satellites received by the bureau under Res49/Res552. After entering values into the boxes (see below) a list of selected satellites is displayed. You can select one from the list to display the characteristics of the satellite name and commercial name.
Selection OptionsYou can select
- one or more geostationary and non-geostationary satellites having the same name or partial name
- notified by a given administration
- within a longitude range
What to do?
- select "Non-planned Services" or "Planned Services"
- enter the name of the station into "Satellite Name" box
- enter the commercial name of the station into "Commercial Name" box
- enter administration symbol into "Notifying Administration" box
- enter network Organization symbol into "Network organization" box
- enter a value into "Longitude (from)" box
- enter a value into "Longitude (to)" box
- in case of "Non-Planned Services"
- check "GSO", "Non-GSO" or "All" from the Satellite radio buttons
- and click on Select button.
- to restart your query click on the Cancel button.
- You may enter full names or partial name for the satellite name, comercial name, notifying administration or network organization.
- You may use upper and lower case letters.
- Enter values for longitude within the range of -180 to 180 and Longitude (from) < Longitude (to).
In case no value is entered the search is performed for all values on the database.
| International Telecommunication Union, 1996-