Space Network Systems Online
Help on frequency distribution query
The scope of the queryThis query allows you to make a search on the database by frequency range. In case of geostationary satellites the search is performed in a given longitude range.
Selection Optionslist of all geostationary or non-geostationary satellites using frequencies in a given range
What to do?
- select "Non-planned services" or "Planned services/SOF" from the radio buttons
- select "GSO" (Geostationary) or "Non-GSO" (Non-Geostationary), in case of Non-planned services, from the radio buttons
- enter a value for "Longitude (from)" i.e.: the lower limit of the longitude range
- enter a value for "Longitude (to)" i.e.: the upper limit of the longitude range
- enter a value for "Frequency (from) MHz" i.e.: the lower limit of the frequency range
- enter a value for "Frequency (to) MHz" i.e.: the upper limit of the frequency range
- if "Planned Services/SOF" radiobutton is selected check plan checkbox(es) and plan type radiobuttons
- and click on Select button.
- To restart your query click on Cancel button.
- The values entered for the lower limit and the upper limit of the range are validated therefore
- Make sure to enter numeric data.
- Longitude (from) < Longitude (to).
- Frequency (from) < Frequency (to).
- For performance reasons please specify slots of the range where Frequency (to) - Frequency (from) does not exceed 500Mhz to 1GHz.
How to go further?
From the satellite list you may select a particular satellite to navigate further.
| International Telecommunication Union, 1996-