Space Network Systems Online
|Help on specific earth stations working with a satellite query
The scope of the queryThis query allows you to make a search on specific earth stations for specified geostationary satellites. After entering values into the boxes (see below) a list of all specific earth stations working with the selected satellites is displayed.
Selection OptionsYou can select earth stations working with
What to do?
- one or more geostationary satellites having the same name or partial name
- notified by a given administration
- for a given beam name or partial name
- either transmitting or receiving beams or both.
- Enter the name of the station into "Satellite Name" box
- enter administration symbol into "Notifying Administration" box
- enter a value into "Beam name" box
- check "Emission", "Reception" or "All" from the Emission/Reception radio buttons
- and click on Select button.
- To restart your query click on the Cancel button.
- You may enter full names or partial name for the satellite name or notifying administration.
- You may use upper and lower case letters.
In case no value is entered the search is performed for all values on the database.
| International Telecommunication Union, 1996-