Virtual WSIS TalkX
The WSIS TalkX is a platform, both virtual and physical, dedicated to sharing experiences and inspirational stories about ICTs for development (implementation of the WSIS Action Lines for Development) by stakeholders all over the world. The WSIS TalkX was initiated during the WSIS Forum 2019 and at the request of stakeholders as a continuous virtual series since April 2020. More than 30 physical and virtual sessions have been conducted, which have all been adapted to podcasts and are available to listen and download at WSIS TalkX Podcast. The WSIS TalkX this year have been conducted in a virtual format where WSIS stakeholders have highlighted their linkages with the WSIS Action Lines and SDGs, in particular, in relation to the global response to COVID-19. The interactive talk series is also an opportunity to hear from the globally recognized WSIS Prizes awardees, as well as from the partners of the WSIS Forum.
- 30 September 2021, 15:00 – 16:30 (UTC+02:00)
- 30 September 2021, 16:00 – 17:15 (UTC+02:00)
- 13 October 2021, 14:00 – 15:00 (UTC+02:00)
- 28 October 2021, 14:00 – 15:30 (UTC+02:00)
- 10 November 2021, 14:00 – 15:00 (UTC+01:00)
- 3 December 2021, 14:00 – 15:00 (UTC+01:00) Real-time human captioning Sign language interpretation
The WSIS Team is organizing and coordinating the Virtual WSIS TalkX, however the content is stakeholder driven, and the statements, opinions, and conclusions expressed in the WSIS TalkX do not reflect the views of the organizers. We regret any errors or omissions that may be unwittingly made.