Leveraging technology to achieve sustainable Mental Health: Successful experiences from around the globe and how can we replicate them
This session has 4 goals. All 4 points will be addressed considering the interface between the following disciplines: Psychiatry, Psychology, Occupational health, family medicine, education, academia, judiciary system, business, technology, public health and entrepreneurship. The 4 points are:
1-Sharing successful mental health experiences from around the world.
2-Reflections on systems that workand how they can be replicated to achieve sustainable mental health globally.
3-Helping young people achieve their full potential by leveraging technologyand mental health
4-Tackling discrimination adn leaving no one behind in line with the UN and WHO goals of no health without mental health and good health means leaving no one behind.
3-Helping young people
- C1. The role of governments and all stakeholders in the promotion of ICTs for development
- C2. Information and communication infrastructure
- C3. Access to information and knowledge
- C7. ICT applications: benefits in all aspects of life — E-learning
- C7. ICT applications: benefits in all aspects of life — E-health
- C8. Cultural diversity and identity, linguistic diversity and local content
- C10. Ethical dimensions of the Information Society
- C11. International and regional cooperation
We address any of the action lines including cultural diversity, ethical dimensions, the use of ICT and organisations roles including governments and businesses.
- Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all
- Goal 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Goal 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Goal 10: Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Goal 17: Revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
The 4 points above are related to the sustainable development process in the areas of diversity, ICT, suatainability and global partnership.