H. E. Mr. Zhaoxiong Chen
Dr. Chen Zhaoxiong was bom in September, 1961 in Putian, Fujian Province.
– 1978.09-1982.09, studied in Nanjing University of Science and Technology in Computer Software major.
– 1982.09-1985.02, studied in the Graduate School of the University of Science and Technology of China majored in Computer Application major.
– 1985.03-1992.10, worked in Chinese Academy of Science (CAS)as a research fellow.
– 1989.03, graduated from Institute of Computing Technology in CAS with a PhD in Engineering.
– 1992.10-1997.07, worked as research fellow and the director of CAS Intelligent Machine Translation Research Centre.
– 1997.07-2001.11, worked as director in the CAS Computer Language Information Centre.
– 2001.11-2004.04, took the position of vice general manager in China Electronics Cooperation.
– 2004.04-2005.09, worked in China Great-wall Computer Group as the President.
– 2005.09-2007.01, worked in China Electronics Cooperation as General manager and the vice-Chair of board.
– 2007.12-2013.04, worked as the Vice-governor of Hunan province.
– 2013.04-2015.10, worked as the Executive Vice-governor in Hunan province.
– 2015.10, Vice Minister of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China.