How to apply to ITU
Applying Online using the ITU e-Recruitment system will allow you to:
- Create your own personal account for future visits.
- Update your personal profile at any time.
- Apply to more than one vacancy notice.
- Add a cover letter and upload a photo if you wish.
- Monitor the status of vacancy notices for which you have applied.
- Receive e-mail correspondence about vacancy notices for which you have applied.
To start the application process, applicants are required to register online
for a personal account. Upon completion, the registration will be acknowledged through an e-mail sent to the address you have indicated.
After opening the account, applicants may apply for vacancies once the personal profile is completed. The completed personal profile can be saved, modified as necessary and used for future applications
Please check your qualifications against the requirements displayed in the vacancy notice before applying. All applications must be received before the vacancy notice closing deadline.
We do not accept offline applications. Please note that you must register in the ITU e-Recruitment system to apply for any position.