Recommendation ITU-T G.997.2 specifies the physical layer management for fast access to subscriber terminals (G.fast) transmission systems. It specifies managed objects for configuration, fault, status, inventory and performance management.
Amendment 3 includes:
– A new annex for the management of remote power feeding (RPF).
– A new annex for the management of network termination (NT) software upgrades.
– A new annex for the management of Annex X and Annex T of [ITU-T G.9701].
– Updated managed objects to support new profiles 212a, 106c and 212c.
– Updated managed object to support additional international amateur radio (IAR) bands.
Corrigendum 3 includes:
– A correction to the maximal group size of the test parameters for 212 MHz profile.