Amendment 1 to Recommendation ITU-T G.984.3:
– specifies the ONU registration method;
– clarifies the definitions of Dying_Gasp and Deactivate_ONU-ID PLOAM messages;
– reconciles the description of PON alarms;
– adds a new appendix clause addressing transmission of MPLS datagrams using the G-PON encapsulation method;
– provides necessary clarifications to several standard items, including the use of the DBA reference model, the required number of supported reassembly buffers, and details of the key exchange.