|Workshop on "Next Generation Networks"
Geneva, 9-10 July 2003
CVs of the speakers
Helmut Schink, Siemens AG
· Studies of Physics at Technical University of München
· Diploma in Physics and Doctor degree in the area of micro-analytics and semiconductor physics.
· entered Siemens in 1980
· 4 years of basic research in micro-analytics
· 7 years development of semiconductor processes for GaAs high speed and low noise devices and developed e.g. a leading High Electron Mobility Transistor.
· 3 years in the corporate management and in strategic business development and developed e.g. a system for the seed development
· 9 years in business unit for public communication networks, holding various technical and management functions marketing, like strategic product planning, business development and standardization.
· Various external functions in ISOC, ETSI, ITU and ICANN, like Member of the board of directors of ICANN (until June 2003), chair of ETSI project TIPHON on IP Telephony (until 2001), ITU-T SG 13 vice-chair
· Vice President
Responsible for standardization, funded research management and innovation management
Dr. Helmut Schink
Information and Communication Networks
D-81379 München, Hofmannstrasse 51
Tel.: +49 89 722 44523
GSM: +49 172 8146471
[ Back ]