Develop Online tools and a National digital NGO’s network & Data base to promote and protect children’s rights in all regions of Morocco. website of the activity
ICT applications in E-civil society, research and development, Multi Sector Partnership (MSP); E-content development in Rights of the Child.
1. Children rights Portal in Morocco to Promote knowledge and understanding of children’s rights and provide a forum for children’s participation in society.
2. E-civil society web Network :
• To create a protective digital environment to shield children from exploitation, abuse and violence, empowering young people,…etc.
• To ensure that all judicial practice and social events and governments’ actions, policies are compatible with the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
3. Cybeprotection Tool Kits.
4. SPOT programs
WSIS action lines related to this activity: Theme 1. The role of governments and all stakeholders in the promotion of ICTs for development
Theme 5. Building confidence and security in use of ICTs
Related MDGs: MDG 4. Reduce child mortality
MDG 5. Improve maternal health
MDG 6. Combat HIV/AIDS, Malaria and other diseases
MDG 7. Ensure environmental sustainability
MDG 8. Develop a global partnership for development
Project, Training initiative, Tool-kit, Website, Database
Completed: 1/1/2009 - 25/10/2011
NGO's: Observatoire National des Droits de l’Enfant, ONDE.and 67 NGO's from all regions of Morocco.+ SPONSORS: Government: Ministry of Social Affairs.+ Private Sector: Groupe Office Chérifien des Phosphates, Samir OIL, Caisse de Dépôt et de Gestion CDG, TRAINING: Microsoft Maroc, CYBERPROTECTION TOOL KITS: UNICEF.