|Description de l'activité:
Promote the importance of the use of telecommunications and information technology to community members (in all different categories and levels of education), with a focus on youth, and raise public awareness in this area.
1. Secondary School students.
2. Common segments (visitors at local festivals, exhibitions and a variety of symposia and conferences, and sports club visitors).
1. Introducing the importance of telecommunications and information technology in society to the targeted groups.
2. Identifying the multiple uses of communications and information technology.
3. Identifying positive and negative aspects in the use of communications and information technology.
4. Highlighting the importance of information security and privacy in the use of technology.
5. Outlining the relevant regulations and legislation.
6. Describing computer crimes and how to deal with them.
7. Introducing e-services, their methods of use, and how they will affect the progress and development of the community.
8. Describing both the benefits and the risks associated with the use of Bluetooth technology, short messages for mobile.
(SMS), multimedia messages (MMS), chat forums, and similar services.