|Descripción de la actividad:
Implement the Microsoft Students-2-Business program in 3 Sub-Saharan countries. The purpose of this program is to provide means for both the public and the private sector to assist "unemployed" graduates to find employment by offering opportunities to obtain globally recognized certifications, work experience and most importantly an opportunity to further employment and self-sustainability.
- Upgrade college training programs so they are in-line with industry demands, including the roll-out of advanced IT Academy curriculum;
- Develop an employment service system to connect potential employees;
- Provide professionals and managers to both the public and the private sector to improve and accelerate skills development initiatives;
- Special Training Program/Academies led by Microsoft to identify skills needs with quick and effective implementation solutions;
- Develop small business and broad based employment.