Space Network Systems Online
Help on Query Builder
The scope of the query
The query builder allows you to build your own query with a combination of data items of your choice.
You may optionally give a title of your query (e.g.: myquery). In case no title has been specified the query title is "generated query".
- Complete lists (no input required unless you you want to change the
- all geostationary stations
- all non-geostationary stations
- all stations
- Specific lists (input required )
What to do?
- select Geostationary or Non-geostationary or Both from the radio buttons
For geostationary satellites only:
- enter a value for Longitude (from) i.e.: the lower limit of the longitude range
- enter a value for Longitude (to) i.e.: the upper limit of the
For geostationary, non-geostationary and for Both satellites:
N.B.: to increase the performance of your query you may wish to restrict the range of selection by specifying values for some of the parameters above.
- you may enter a value for
- satellite name
- administration and/or network organization.
- frequency range
You may select data items from the list to be included in your query. Once you have made your selection click "Submit" button.