Space Network Systems Online
Welcome to Space Network Systems Online Demo Pages. The Demo Pages
show you some of the features of the Space Network Systems database of the Radiocommunication Bureau of the International Telecommunication Union.
This service is a paying service form the 1 August 1997.
Subscription form to the service may be downloaded.
The database contains data pertaining to geostationary satellites,
non-geostationary satellites and earth stations. As a registered user you
have access to data pertaining to those networks and stations that have
been already published by the Bureau or have been registered in the Master
International Frequency Register (for details see
Overview of the Radio Regulations ).
On the demo pages the following topics are available:
- Overview of the Radio Regulations
- General Information about Space Network Database
- scope and volume of data - statistics - snapshot of APS4 notices by categories
- sample statistics on APS4 notices by years and administrations
- structure of the database
- selected database tables and the notice forms
- Data Base Query System
- queries and results
- sample list of EUTELSAT geostationary satellites
- specific geostationary satllites selected from the previous list
- all frequency assignments notified to selected geostationary satellites
- all emission information of geo selected geostationary satellites
- Special Queries - queries and results
- frequency slots: distribution of space frequencies in a range
- satellite list: list of satellites working with the frequencies in the
- frequency ranges: beams, frequencies, bands and class of stations
- list of geostationary satellites by longitude and publication
- Reference Information
- reference tables: symbols and descriptions used by BR
- database diagram and navigational paths in the database