The ITU's Radio Regulations Navigation Tool is now available for purchase.
The Radio Regulations Navigation Tool is a Java application dedicated to the browsing among the provisions of the following set of documents:
- Volumes I to IV of the Radio Regulations (Edition 2012),
- Rules of Procedures (Edition 2012, rev.8).
This application also permits to navigate from the above provisions into:
- ITU Constitution and Convention (Edition 2011),
- Plenipotentiary Conference 2014 Resolutions,
- ITU-R Recommendations cited but not incorporated by reference in the Radio Regulations.
An evaluation version of the application was made on a trial basis to TIES members only and expired on 31.12.2015.
Each individual purchaser of this application will be granted free upgrade to the forthcoming 2016 edition of this application, which will incorporate the 2016 edition Radio Regulations.
This application will be regularly updated, at no additional charge, to include new and updated Rules of Procedure and ITU-R Recommendations cited but not incorporated by reference, until the publication of the 2020 edition of the Radio Regulations.
The 2016 edition of the Radio Regulations Navigation Tool is expected to be available in English by 4th Quarter 2016.