The Plenipotentiary Conference is open to (ref.
- Member States [CV/268]
- Palestine [Res 99 (Rev. Guadalajara, 2010)]
- the United Nations [CV/269A]
- regional telecommunications organizations [CV/269B]
- intergovernmental organizations operating satellite systems [CV/269C]
- specialized agencies of the United Nations and the International Atomic Energy Agency [CV/269D]
- Sector Members referred to in
CV/229 (recognized operating agencies, scientific or industrial organizations and financial or development institutions) and
CV/231 (regional and other international telecommunication, standardization, financial or development organizations)
The participation of observers in the Plenipotentiary Conference is governed by the terms of Resolution 145 (Antalya, 2006).
In accordance with ITU’s policy for awarding fellowships (reference Service Order 07/05), participants are informed that fellowships are not granted for treaty-making conferences.
Each Member State and Observer Organization and Entity may designate and register as many representatives as it deems necessary. There is no limitation on the number of delegates and observers attending the Conference. Organizations and Entities are referred to No.
of the Convention and Article 7, paragraphs 1b) and 5b), of the
which are applicable to this Conference.