ITU brings together more than 700 Sector Members and Associates
from industry, international and regional organizations, as well as academia
. In doing so, ITU provides a unique, trusted and global multi-stakeholder platform for partners from the public and private sectors to address major ICT issues.
ITU is made up of three sectors, covering specific areas of ICT activity:
Organizations can join any or all sectors of ITU. Organizations that have a specific focus can choose to participate in the work of a single study group as an Associate.
PLEASE NOTE: ITU does not have a membership category for individual persons.
Benefits of Joining ITU:
- Network with ICT regulators, policy-makers and experts from industry and academia
- Contribute to global standards and best practices
- Advise governments on ICT strategies and technologies
- Participate in Study Groups on emerging issues in the ICT field
- Share your expertise and access training and specialized seminars
- Engage in global and regional debates
- Launch innovative public-private partnerships
- Get access to world-leading ICT statistics and studies
ITU Sector Members pay an annual fee and, above a minimum, may freely choose the amount. Academia benefit from preferential rates, as do Sector Members from some developing countries.
For more information contact us