ITU offers a unique, neutral, global platform to come together and:
- share ideas and knowledge, and exchange best practice;
- agree on standards in a consensus-based, transparent and fair environment;
- engage directly with governments, regulators and industry leaders;
- establish partnerships;
- have direct influence in shaping your industry and the future;
- ensure that your products are safe, reliable, globally compatible and future-proof;
- benefit from the world’s most comprehensive ICT statistics;
- have access to top-level publications;
- profit from the support of highly-educated, international and multilingual staff;
- plug into local knowledge through ITU’s regional and area offices.
While continuing to address the needs of established players, ITU also recognizes and fulfils the needs of new market entrants.
- Being a member of the only global, intergovernmental ICT organization helps you have your concerns heard – around the world.
- Being a member of ITU gives you unique access to top-level representatives from both government and industry.
- Being a member of ITU lets you take advantage of ITU’s unrivalled track record in building consensus – representing a century and a half of experience.